PLID Thin Film
Ultimate in dielectric moisture and anti corrosion protection for electrical, electronics, circuit boards, control panels, wires, connectors, switches, lighting, motors, machinery, tools, equipment...
Made for industry
Available in 180 g Aerosol spray & 4 litre bottle, 20 litre pail, 205 litre drum (Float Coat)
“We use it on just about everything” Deck Crew, HMCS Winnipeg, Royal Canadian Navy.
“All our shop guys use it…no service vehicle leaves here without a least one can”Al, Service Manager, Williams Machinery, Vancouver BC
“Our service techs use it on VFD's, circuit boards, electrical connectors…all kinds of places…”
Rodger Smelcer, VP, United Service Technologies, Anaheim, CA
When applied, PLID Fluid Thin Film cures to a clear, dynamic and non-hardening, dripless and self-healing thin film.
- Dielectric to 40,000 volts – non conductive. Safe for electrical, electronics, lighting, motors and machinery. Always power off before applying
- Displaces & repels moisture - waterproofs. Not a sealant: no wax, lanolin or silicone
- Superior adhesion to metal like a "magnet to steel" prevents oxygen contacting base metal. Stops rust and corrosion 100%. Makes an excellent high pressure lubricant
- Penetrates existing rust and corrosion scale. Can be applied to damp surfaces. No preparation required. Ensure no debris present and apply. Superior to any rust remover, rust converter or grease.
- Self-healing: migrates, penetrates and bonds to base metal filling scrapes, cracks, pits, joints, seams and voids. Does not attract dust and dirt.
- Approved for food processing, food service, food retail equipment and facilities. Not for use on food contact zones
- Shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals. Corrosion proof: electronics, circuit boards, lighting, electrical, wire, connectors, switches, motors, machinery, transformers, tools & equipment, chain drives, nuts, bolts & fasteners, joints, seams, welds, cracks, crevices, voids, insulated pipe...
- Use Ship-2-Shore fluid thin film on steel, steel alloy, stainless steel, galvanized, aluminum, tin, iron, copper…
- Corrosion resistant protection for Canadian mining and marine industries since 1960's
- Environment friendly and user safe. Cleans up with soap and water. Non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-toxic to fish. Low VOC's. Doesn't get "gummy". *Caution: propane used as propellant in PLID Fluid Thin Film Aerosol - extremely flammable and explosive. Before use, ensure electricity is power off.
- Comes in cases of 12 aerosol spray cans, 4 litre bottle (1gal), 20 litre pail (5gal), 205 litre drum (55gal)
PLID Fluid Thin Film Aerosol makes an excellent general purpose anti-corrosion/ moisture proofing, penetrant, anti-seize and high-pressure lubricant. A little goes a long way and really lasts! Can be applied to damp surfaces.
“The guys like it because it lasts longer and works better then anything else we’ve tried…they use it on all their tools and stuff…” LD, Contractor, Nanaimo, BC
"Ultimate in moisture and anti corrosion protection"
I want to...
Get more details & prices
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- For best results: Apply PLID fluid thin film first to penetrate. For long lasting corrosion protection, coat with Ship-2-Shore Industrial fluid thin film. Ensure no loose debris present then apply with aerosol spray, brush, airless paint sprayer, or mop. Environment Friendly and user safe. Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Industry Canada approved. Navy and Coast Guard proven.
- Made in Canada. Product ships from Canada and USA.
Download product brochure