One of our original formulas, PLID Thin Film is a multipurpose corrosion inhibitor. It’s our thinnest coating at 1-4 mils resulting in excellent penetrant and anti-seize capabilities. It acts as a liquid descaler and polar bonds to metal to form a long lasting, self healing, protective barrier from rust. To remove, simply wash with a high pH soap.
- Penetrates deep beneath the surface
- Creeps into cracks and pitting leaving a thin, lubricating film
- Repels dust
- Dielectric capability up to 40,000 volts. Stops electrolysis.
- Fogging agent that prevents stored equipment from rusting
- Winterize machinery ie. agricultural equipment, boat engines
- As an additive in hydro blasters to prevent flash rust
- Unseizes bolts and hinges
- Tools and machinery
- Garage and hanger doors
Coverage: 280 square feet per gallon- 5 Gallons covers 1400 square feet
Coverage Cost: 25 cents per square foot